Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Contest Winner!

Okay, the Bowie album came out yesterday, so I'm technically a day late, but I had to listen to it, didn't I? 
So here's how the contest turned out.  It ended up being a drawing. Not that I didn't appreciate your help with the name change, and not that there weren't a lot of names I liked. No, but it turns out that Ziggy really had to rename himself.  I'll tell all about how that happened someday soon.
In the meantime, this morning I made a list of all the entries, then I cut them up and put them in a big pink fedora. That's right. I did it old school.
So, in much the same fashion that David Bowie wrote Moonage Daydream in the early '70s, or  William Burroughs wrote Naked Lunch before him, I pull one name out of the hat.
So, congratulations, Karen Colona. You'll need to send me your address via fb. Just message me, and I'll send you the gift certificate.
As for the rest of you, thank you, really, for helping me to get my brain looking in another direction. I can't tell you how much I needed that.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment